We are in the middle of the asparagus season. Since it is probably obvious that I present you once again a totally simple recipe.
Although I am someone who likes to buy cookbooks and magazines but I’m usually too lazy to conjure something from it. With this recipe I am so glad that I have tried it. It’s just soooo good, folks!
Of course, tastes are different and not everyone likes the asparagus as much as I do, but even my mister, who doesn’t really like the asparagus, was really impressed by this dish. 🙂
The recipe I have found is in the May issue of “freshly cooked”, tested for you and has earned the “super delicious” stamp.
ingredients for 4 persons
600g green asparagus
1 clove of garlic
1 tbs olive oil
300ml whipped cream
250ml vegetable soup
1 clove of nutmeg
Salt, pepper from the mill
- Remove the woody ends from the asparagus and cut the asparagus sticks into strips. Pour 100g of parmesan finely. Peel the onion and the garlic and chop it into small cubes.
- Put the oil in a pot to heat it. First glazed the onion, then add the garlic cubes. Add the whipped cream, vegetable soup and the bay leaf and boil for about 5 minutes. Wash the lemon first and then rub the peel and squeeze the juice. Pour the grated parmesan, lemon peel and 3tbs lemon juice into the sauce. You can now remove the bay leaf and purée the sauce briefly. The whole taste you now with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- The linguine is now boiled as it is on the packing.
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry the asparagus strips for 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle a few splashes of lemon juice over it and season the whole thing with some salt and pepper. Rub the remaining 40g parmesan.
- Heat the sauce again. Strain the linguine and mix with the asparagus strips and the sauce.
- Arrange the pasta, garnish and serve with the lemon-mint leaves and the parmesan.
Have fun cooking! 🙂